Colourstart At Home 5 Day Allergy Alert Test
The At Home Colourstart 5 Day Allergy Alert Test is a ready-to-use Allergy Alert Test. This test can show if you may be allergic to PPD, one of the most common ingredients present in hair colourants.
The test patch supplied with the your kit must be applied at least 5 days before your colour appointment and stay on your arm for 48 hours.
The test result must be recorded on a Colourstart Passport online on Day 5 and shared with Charlie Miller. You can find out more about Colourstart and Colourstart Passport here.
Please allow a minimum of 2 working days for delivery, and review these consultation questions before you buy.
Before you can carry out an At Home Colourstart 5 Day Allergy Alert Test, you will be asked the questions below to help decide if Colourstart is right for you and to help you make an informed decision on whether you should avoid hair colour.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, you should not purchase Colourstart. Please contact a Charlie Miller salon for further advice.
- Are under the age of 16?
- Are you allergic to PPD or hair colourant?
- If you have a black henna tattoo or have had an allergy to a black henna tattoo in the past?
- Do you have redness, swelling or itchy skin?
- Are you taking oral or topical steroids or other immunosuppressant medicines?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?